Where you'll find Rollie's Roadhouse next?
Here are just some of our travels...
- Fat Cat Festival, Kelowna (June 2014)
- Boonstock, Penticton (Aug 2014)
- Sturgus North, Merritt (Aug 2014)
- National Ball Tournament, Vernon (Sep 2014)
- Nickel 60th Anniversary, Kelowna (Aug 2014)
- Rhind/Sims Wedding, Kelowna (Aug 2014)
- Ellenburger 50th Anniversary (Oct 2014)
- Garry & Audrey Kakoshke Wedding (Oct 2014)
- Chinese New Year Dinner (Feb 19/15)
- Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser For Mathis (Feb 28/15)
- Bantam Hockey Tournament (Mar 2015)
- Pregnant, Fabulous & Beyond Family Fair (Apr 2015)
- Valley First Credit Union, Kelowna (May 2015)
- Rutland May Days, Kelowna (May 2015)
- Calvary Chapel Kelowna (May 2015)
- Castlegar Sunfest (June 2015)
- Evangel Church Grad BBQ (June 2015)
- Mt Boucherie Secondary Dry Grad (June 2015)
- Lunch at Voyager RV Centre, Kelowna (June 2015)
- Funtastic Ball Tournament & Music Festival, Vernon (June 2015)
- Canada Day Celebrations, Kelowna (July 1, 2015)
- Vera's & Albert's 70th, Barrhead, AB (July 2015)
- Invis Mortgage 15th Anniversary BBQ (July 2015)
- Sicamous Burn Out & Summer Stomp (July 2015)
- Center of Gravity, Kelowna (Aug 2015)
- Rocking River Music Festival, Merritt (July 2015)
- Penticton Peachfest (Aug 2015)
- Salmon Arm Roots And Blues (Aug 2015)
- Lake Country Classic Car Show (Aug 2015)
- Armstrong Inter-Provincial Exhibition (IPE) (Sep 2015)
- Okanagan College - Kelowna Campus (Thursdays)
- Kelowna Gospel Fellowship (Dec 2015)
See our calendar for upcoming events...
Rollie and Karen Facette love hanging out where people are having fun. "People are entertaining," says Karen, who's been Rollie's bride and business partner for 36 years. "People love the food we make. You can tell by the big grin on their faces when they see it."
Since the '70's when Karen was the Alberta 4H Provincial Food Champ until today when Rollie and Karen daily serve nutritious meals as resident chefs at Gordon Park Village, the Facettes continue to perfect their skills as food artists. In the 1990's, Rollie and Karen owned Kelowna's Husky Roadhouse where they served up delicious breakfasts, coffee breaks and lunches, baked bread for locals, and catered to school lunch programs.
In 2013 a dream was realized to own and operate a food vending trailer and take their culinary skills on the road. It just seemed natural to name their new venture, "Rollie's Roadhouse."